Very detailed app although sometimes too detailed for me to follow and make it effective for me. But for those that count everything from food to exercise this is a great app to help you keep track of your menstrual cycle. As others have said, Flo really needs to work on being more inclusive.
Finally, those who already gave birth can get tips from Ovia’s Parenting app to help them deal with life as first-time mothers. As a bonus, you can email yourself a PDF report of all your symptoms, weight, meds, and all other health data related to your pregnancy. This can be a great document to give to your OBGYN or midwife. Tracking your fertility with one of these apps can help your chance of getting pregnant. Tracking your period isn’t exactly fun but Eve is easily the nearest to fun that you can get here. The best analytical features require you to upgrade to Eve Premium but it’s modestly priced and worth the extra insight.
Learn About Your Body And Womens Health
There’s also an active community where app users can ask questions and share stories. You have to fill in the dates of your last period, duration of your period and the duration of the menstrual cycle. The dates with white spaces in the calendar are the safe day. Women with regular menstrual cycles normally have periods every days. Well, if your menstrual cycles last 35 days or longer, then you might be ovulating on day 21 or later. Furthermore, using an online ovulation calculator will also assist you to determine your ovulating time if you have 40 days cycle.
- Daysy allows every woman who wants a health-conscious lifestyle to monitor her individual monthly cycle and determine her fertile and infertile days in natural harmony with her body.
- Tracking your cycle can be very helpful to your relationships.
- Press the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch to see all the watch apps available.
- According to their website, clue is rated as the top free period tracker app by the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists .
- , German for “middle pain”), light spotting, breast tenderness, bloating, and an increased sex drive.
- Your healthcare provider will want to know more details about your menstrual cycle.
- The Clearblue® Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the first and ONLY test that typically identifies 4 or more fertile days each cycle.
Better still, you will also protect the app using a strong password so that all of your personal data remains away from the prying eyes. To ensure you don’t get bored check out this info, the app offers some fun-loving game. So, play it during your free times to kill stress and remain happy. “Period Tracker Plus” can be trusted to deliver more reliable predictions. Aside from keeping a close eye on the monthly cycle, you can track several other things like sleep patterns, weight changes, exercise, intimacy and more. Moreover, the app also lets you share the information related to the cycle with your friend so that he is also fully aware and offer up the needed guidance.
Top 5 Best Period And Ovulation Tracker Apps For Getting Pregnant
This ovulation calculator doesn’t just give you an estimate based on other women’s averages, it lets you plug in your own numbers to customize it for your own cycle. In fact, the fertility app space has never been, well, more fertile. Check out these 10 fertility, period and ovulation trackers that could help you get pregnant. Most period tracker apps have standard in-app purchases that might give you expanded analytics, but even using the free features to track your cycle can be incredibly helpful and empowering.