Effective March 26, 2020. Complete solutions will also be available by phone through the client Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233:
- Submit an application for benefits or complete eligibility review without filling in a paper or form that is online
- Complete a job interview for advantages
- Get instance report or information modifications
- Complete a mid-certification review
- Demand a replacement EBT card
- Reach a WorkFirst situation supervisor or worker that is social
Several in-person solutions can be purchased in CSO lobbies for the number that is limited of to grab:
- An EBT card, if the person has basic distribution mail solutions just as well as for certain expedited food recipients. All the other EBT cards will undoubtedly be mailed through the merchant or by way of a neighborhood workplace mail procedure. Customers may contact EBT customer support at 888-328-9271 for EBT card replacements.
- Crisis support solutions, whenever mailing those solutions just isn’t an alternative. Continue reading Did you know now you can finish nearly all your DSHS online business or via phone?